Ethics Policy Statement of Intent
Brief Description: A statement of intent on the company’s commitment to the highest ethical standards in conducting our business thereby leading to sustainable growth and development for all our stakeholders.
Aviation Co-ordination Services (ACS) is committed to the highest ethical standards in conducting its business. These ethical standards reflect our belief that business should be conducted with integrity. We believe that this commitment is at the core of our values that make ACS a great place to work for, a great place to work with and to grow as individuals. This Ethics statement and the company Business Code of Conduct (CoC) are our solemn promise that ethical standards will underpin every feature of our endeavours, both corporate and individual; and also that ACS is committed to creating sustainable growth and profitability for all its stakeholders.
In doing so, we aspire to move beyond regulatory compliance through an active process of identifying, managing and reducing behaviours deemed to be unethical.
We will develop, implement and maintain management systems for sustainable development that drive continual improvement and ensure that we:
- conduct our business in a competent, fair, impartial, and efficient manner;
- demonstrate the highest levels of integrity in order to uphold both personal and corporate reputations and to inspire confidence and trust in our actions;
- respect the environment and the need to protect it and minimise the impact our operations have on it;
- provide a safe and healthy working environment for all employees, contractors and visitors;
- treat all employees with dignity and respect with equal employment opportunities given to all;
- seek to build long-term relationships with our customers and in so doing commit to take all reasonable care to avoid misleading statements, concealment, and overstatement in all of our business’ advertising and/or form of public statements;
- seek to comply with all international, national, and local legislation affecting our operations; and
- facilitate compliance with the CoC as well as processes towards the prevention of corruption and payments which may be in bribery form.
In complying to this policy statement, we will endeavour to engage all our stakeholders in providing a workplace that is free of unethical behaviour. We will be successful when we comply with our company policies, procedures and conduct our business to acceptable industry and governance levels.